Suppose we are to go with the meaning of ‘adventure’ as explained by the Cambridge Dictionary that is, “an unusual, exciting, and possibly dangerous activity/trip or experience, or the excitement produced by such as activity/trip,” then its safe to say that all of us are adventurous individuals. What may differ are the adventures that fascinate us.
Free Big Bass Bonanza Slot Demo
- Earn extra Free spins with collecting Wild symbols during Free spins
- Multipliers on extra Free spins during Free spins
- Nice RTP of 96,71%
- Win more then 2000 x your bet
- Dynamite during Free spins change random symbols in value fish
- Money symbol in normal game is a bit misleading
- No Wild symbols in normal game
- No Jackpot
- No Multipliers in normal game
For those that are in love with fishing as an adventure, an excellent opportunity is availed in Pragmatic Play’s Big Bass Bonanza to go on one electrifying fishing expedition. To go on this adventure, all that’s required from players is to launch the Big Bass Bonanza slot from either a desktop or mobile device and start spinning the slot’s five reels that come with 10 paylines.
The fishing expedition that players go on once they start playing Big Bass Bonanza takes place deep down in the ocean. Why do we say this? Well, this is exposed by the game graphics, which depict the ocean floor. While deep down, players can see all sorts of oceanic vegetation as well as some swimming aquatic creatures. The game’s 5 x 5-reel grid was deliberately left transparent to enable players to appreciate the stunning ocean-floor graphics in the background.
Key Game Details
The adventure in the Big Bass Bonanza slot machine can be enjoyed in two different game modes. These two include the demo mode and the real money mode. Those who opt for the demo mode get to spin the reels for free. As soon as they launch the game in demo mode, free wagering credits are awarded courtesy of the game developer. The real money mode, on the other hand, enable players to spin the reels for real using real cash as wagers. The greatest attribute of playing in the real money mode is that all payouts awarded are instantly redeemable in real cash!
For both the demo mode and the real money mode, players can choose the perfect bet option to use from the variety of options available. However, for those playing in real money mode, carefully choosing the perfect bet option is of utmost importance. This is necessitated by the fact that players should structure their bankroll in such a way that it sustains them over a long time. Of course, this owing to the fact that Big Bass Bonanza is a medium to high volatility game whose winning combinations land less frequently. The bet options that players choose from range from a minimum of 0.10 coins to a maximum of 250.00 coins per spin.
Big Bass Bonanza does come with several spin options. Unsurprisingly, standard spins are supported. To spin the reels in the normal way, players just need to click the ‘Spin’ button after every spin. Players, however, do have the option of enabling turbo spins. To enable turbo spins, players should simply long press the ‘Spin’ button. Turbo spins will allow the reels to spin at a much faster speed hence increasing the overall fun factor. There is also the option of enabling auto-play spins. When players opt for auto spins, they choose the number of auto spins they prefer from a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 100.
Big Bass Bonanza Symbols
- Wild: The game’s substituting symbol comes in the form of the fisherman holding a large bass fish. This symbol possesses the power of substituting for all symbols except the scatter.
- Scatter: The iconic big bass fish symbol acts as the scatter. For easy identification, the scatter symbol comes with a SCATTER inscription.
- Regular Symbols: The featured regular symbols which help players fetch paytable payouts when at least two are matched on the same active payline include the fishing rod, floating red and green icon, a toolbox, dragonfly, traditional poker symbols as well as fish icons.
- Money Symbol: The fish symbols which appear on the paytable act as the money symbols. Whenever the fish symbols land on any spin, they come attached to random multiplier values ranging from 2x, 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x, 25x, 50x to 2000x the total bet. The values that money symbols carry can be won during the free spins round.
- Free Spins Round: To start playing in the free spins round, players should land at least three scatter symbols simultaneously. When the feature is triggered by three, four or five scatters, players scoop 10, 15 or 20 free spins, respectively. Whenever a wild symbol lands during this bonus feature, it collects the values of money symbols present on the reels. Afterwards, the wilds are collected. When the number of collected wilds reach four, players retrigger the free spins round in the process receiving 10 free spins, and the multiplier for money symbol collection increases to 2x for the 1st retrigger, 3x for the 2nd retrigger and 10x for the 3rd retrigger. After the 3rd retrigger, it’s no longer possible to retrigger this bonus feature. During this round, the maximum win that players can scoop is 2,100x the bet. Any win that exceeds this mark will instantly end the bonus feature hence meaning that all remaining free spins are forfeited. Nonetheless, players still walk away with the max payout.
Coming with a return to player percentage pegged at 96.71%, Big Bass Bonanza is one of the most lucrative games from software provider Pragmatic Play. This and also the fact that it’s an adventure slotmachine filled with loads of fun makes it a fascinating and appealing prospect to all types of players.
- RTP%: 96.71%
- Slot type: Video Slot
- Bonus Game: Yes
- Multiplier: Yes, in Free Spins
- Wild symbol: No
- Scatter symbol: Yes
- Free spins: Yes
- Jackpot: No
- Volatility: High
- Paylines: 10
- Reels: 5
- Software: Pragmatic Play
- Slot Theme: Fishing
- Min & Max bet: 0,10 & 250
- Release date: Deecember 3th, 2020